Sunday, October 27, 2013

The 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap Reveal!


 
A few weeks ago, I was checking out a friend's blog where she talked about doing a "blog swap". I'd never heard of this before, but it sounded like fun, so I thought I would give it a shot. This is the first time I've participated in a blog swap, and it WAS a lot of fun! Many thanks to Becky for organizing! 

I was partnered up with Kate who I got to know a little better by reading her blog.  I'm not sure how she keeps up with her busy life, but she sent me a great fall package! Here is what she sent:

The picture quality is not that great (sorry!!) - I couldn't find a place that had enough light but not too much light (but I won't complain about the sunshine!). She sent cute little pumpkin salt and pepper shakers, an apple scented candle, a set of note cards with a bee embossed on them, a magnetic notepad and pen, a set of mini fall cookie cutters, a bag of candy corn (my fav!) and a Ghirardelli dark & caramel bar, which brings back so many great memories of my trip to San Francisco a few years ago. 

Thank you, Kate! I enjoyed doing this and hope to participate again in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you gave it a try and joined us! :) You got some great (and yummy!) treats there!

    ReplyDelete