Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Inaugural Post

   I always felt like blogging was for creative people, people with too much time on their hands, or people who wanted to be heard.  Then, I got to thinking - well, I'm creative, and I do have some ideas that I think are good, and I'd like to share too (though I can't claim to have too much time on my hands)!  So, Fit and Frugal for Life was born.  
   The title of my blog encompasses two topics of special significance to me - being healthy and saving money.  I have spent the better part of the last decade reshaping my life into something I am very proud of and believe is a lifestyle I can and will maintain in the future.  I've also done this while watching my money yet not sacrificing the quality of my life or experiences.  As you may imagine, I've amassed lots of tips and tricks related to both health and money that I hope can help and inspire others to live their fullest, most frugal and fit life.  
  My goal for this blog is simple: to share what I have learned in the hopes that my experiences will benefit someone else.  
A healthy and thrifty lifestyle is the greatest reward - now let's pay it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment